Troy has worked with the law offices of Maloney & Maloney since 1997.
Specialization: Troy is a lead attorney for the firm's personal injury group and handles auto accident cases, wrongful death and product liability cases. He has an exemplary reputation as a successful trial lawyer. Troy previously defended insurance companies when he worked at Thornton, Summers, Biechlin, Dunham & Brown thus adding to the personal injury section a unique and valuable perspective on how cases are defended and providing information on what goes on with the insurance companies and defense lawyers on the other side.
Board Certified: Troy is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He was admitted to the bar in 1991, and also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas.
Education: Troy was born in San Antonio, February 23rd, 1965. He received a bachelor's degree from the University of Texas at San Antonio (B.B.A., 1987) and earned a law degree from Tulsa University (J.D., 1991).
- Personal Injury
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1991
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Texas
- B.B.A. - 1987
- Major: Management
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Thornton, Summers, Biechlin, Dunham & Brown
- Inns of Court
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- The State Bar of Texas, Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member