San Antonio Commercial Truck Wreck Attorneys
Beyond tractor-trailers, many other types of commercial vehicles are on our roads every day. These vehicles include:
- Delivery trucks
- Oil and gas supply trucks
- Transport vans (e.g., airport vans, hospital transport, campus vans)
Most of these vehicles are on our roads every day logging many miles of travel. Apart from being larger than most passenger vehicles these trucks can pose a hazard to other drivers for various reasons, including:
- Aggressive driving/speeding — Drivers may be under pressure to complete their routes in unrealistic amounts of time causing them to drive aggressively and/or speed.
- Improper maintenance — As these vehicles spend so much of their time in operation, minor mechanical problems may become exacerbated before they can be identified or addressed.
- Hiring unqualified drivers — Hiring drivers with clean driving records and/or monitoring driver operation of a company vehicle can be a necessary step in ensuring safe driving and preventing accidents.
Unfortunately, not all businesses that have vehicles on the road do everything they should to ensure the safety of other motorists. When an accident with a commercial vehicle has left you injured, we can help.
Put Our Team Of Attorneys On Your Side
At Marynell Maloney Law Firm, we provide exceptional personal injury representation, which is backed by decades of experience and superior litigation skills. We know how to fight for our clients in the courtroom so that they can have what they need to continue in their recovery. Securing the full compensation our clients deserve is our primary goal. We know how critical proper compensation can be in helping you afford the proper medical care. Let us help you get what you need to put your life back together.
More information is available on our Trucking Accident FAQ.
Contact The San Antonio Commercial Truck Accident Attorneys Of Marynell Maloney Law Firm, PLLC
If you have been injured in a commercial vehicle accident, you need to take action to ensure you are appropriately compensated. Our firm offers highly effective and compassionate representation that can make a difference for you. For a free initial consultation, please call us in San Antonio at 210-446-0035 or contact us online.
We collect attorneys’ fees only if we secure compensation for you.